25 April 2012

what's in my bag?

bag: rebecca minkoff morning after bag. wallet: kate spade {similar}. cosmetic pouch: anthropologie {other fun selections}. sunnies: ray ban {fabulous selections}


here's a snap shot of what's in my bag. i first saw this inspiration post from lissa from through the looking glas. i'm enjoying my rebecca minkoff bag with the orange trim and classic shape. foodie love- gotta have snacks (clif bar and larabar) and chocolates for those times when you're on the go or just gotta have sweets! my cosmetic pouch holds all my necessities- lotion, mirror, blush, lip glosses, hand sanitizer, sunscreen powder, etc. and who is without their phone lately?

what's in your bag? xx

6 comments:

  1. woah! This is just the coolest bag! I love it when people do these posts! I guess I am just nosy like that! and no bag is complete without snacks! I always have almonds in mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi adelyn! kudos on having healthy snacks! :) hope you're having a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Love this post. I always wanted to do a post about what's in my bag, but then again, I rarely have anything exciting. Lol. Thanks for your sweet comments. Following you back.

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jo! thanks for visiting and following! hope we can keep in touch through our blogs! love your outfit posts! xx heidi

      Delete
  3. woohoooo! so glad you did this post. love that bag, heidi. ha i'm always carrying food, too. jay (my husband) is always getting hungry and trifling in my snacks!! one time i went to the movie theater (and you KNOW i'm going to be packing lotsa goodies for that) with 2 waters, two bags of candy, and STARBUCKS in my purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi! Nice to meet you as well! I'll have to do one of these posts as well.. They're so fun! Also, I love your purse. :)

    ReplyDelete