18 April 2012

sherbet delight

dress: zara. shoes: tory burch. clutch: unlabeled. accessories: gucci watch, banana republic, forever 21.

photos by: bbecker 

nothing says spring this season like pastels, scarf prints, (and neon). this zara dress is so easy to wear and just perfect for spring! zara's online free shipping has made shopping easier (and dangerous) for a mom like myself who can't always go to the mall. like my sister said, now i can try on clothes in the comfort of my own home! 

don't you just love when you find an article of clothing that you know you will have for a very long time? this dress is also versatile- i can dress it down or dress it up. the design and colors are just perfect! if you haven't noticed, mint seems to be my go-to color lately! what's not to like?

cheers!

9 comments:

  1. this is such an amazing look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by adelyn! hope to see you again! i liked your latest post! xx heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amanda! hope you're having a great day! see you soon! xx heidi

      Delete
  4. hey heidi!! love that dress and you can never go wrong with a nude shoe ;) love it!!

    thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. they made my day! yes, definitely feel free to do a 'what's in my handbag' post and link back to me.... glad you liked it!

    xo-
    lissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lissa! thanks for sharing. have a great day! xx heidi

      Delete
  5. your bangles are unique, love them. and the shoes are over kayooooot!

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sera! enjoyed looking at your blog too! hope you're having a great day! see you soon! xx heidi

      Delete