29 June 2012

meet yi-chia

Color Blocking Fun

Hi everyone!  I’m Yi-chia and I blog over at Always Maylee.  I’m taking over Heidi’s fabulous blog while she makes her move to Japan.  Can’t wait to see those pictures Heidi!

Today I’m talking about colors.  By now, everyone knows this summer it’s all about color.  Even before this trend emerged, I loved colors and I love to color block.  All the colors together in one outfit just totally brightens up my day.  Here are some of my tips for summer time color blocking fun!

Pick a main color to use in the outfit.  The pink in my shirt and my shoes anchor this look.

Don’t forget about your shoes!  They can participate in the color blocking fun too.

Don’t want your color blocking outfit to be too loud?  Add a neutral cardi or neutral 
shoes to help tone it down.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Heidi! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi yi-chia! thank YOU! for guest blogging! :)

      Delete
  2. so cool. love your way of color bloking. i'll def. check out your blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring blocking is my jam, and Yu-chai totally rocks it!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete